Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyway, on to other matters. To wit, camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm worrying about carrying my wine up a fúcking mountain to reach my desired spot. Maybe I can hire a local. A sort of Cumbrian sherpa.
    Perhaps he could carry your tent too. And while he's there he may as well erect it for you. And then he could whip his cock out and give your arse'ole a good stretching you big soft handed Jesse you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're not going to become a naturist, are you? I just fear that this 'back to nature' business could end up with you sporting your danglies in public and bellowing that 'It's perfectly natural!' as the coppers cart you away.
    I wonder if there is any way of moving your mind on from my genitals and faecal excretions?

He will look like a naked version Charles Hawtrey in Carry On Camping
    Woolly hat
    Boots
    Rucksack with pots and pans dangling
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I'm worrying about carrying my wine up a fúcking mountain to reach my desired spot. Maybe I can hire a local. A sort of Cumbrian sherpa.
    Just take it out of the box and carry the silver bag. Easy.

Page 1 of how to survive a festival.

I wonder if there is any way of moving your mind on from my genitals and faecal excretions?
    Seems a bit late to expect that sort of thing, I'd have thought.

I yearn to be at one with nature and, to this end, have decided to take up wild camping. There is a particular spot up by Angle Tarn at which I am determind to watch the sun set, frying sausages over a wood fire. But I overtake myself. In order to learn the secrets of camping I have purchased some equipment with which I will practise in teh garden: a tent, two sleeping bags and two bed rolls. The total cost of these items? £83.

That's value, that is.
    I am being mithered by the family to partake in the glorious outdoors, to which I have bought an inflatable tent. £200 paid for by the company's "Inspiration" fund. This year they have increased it to £250 and that'll pay for the rest

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I am being mithered by the family to partake in the glorious outdoors, to which I have bought an inflatable tent. £200 paid for by the company's "Inspiration" fund. This year they have increased it to £250 and that'll pay for the rest
    Inflatable tent? What madness is this, p?

Inflatable tent? What madness is this, p?
    https://www.decathlon.co.uk/air-seco...SABEgIYpvD_BwE

This bad boy, takes approx 7 minutes to put up. You can be supping on Chateau Margaux whilst your friends are effing and jeffing trying put up their ridicules tents

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    https://www.decathlon.co.uk/air-seco...SABEgIYpvD_BwE

This bad boy, takes approx 7 minutes to put up. You can be supping on Chateau Margaux whilst your friends are effing and jeffing trying put up their ridicules tents
    7 mins isn't bad.

That's 1% off the entirety of the insufferable nature of the camping experience.

Enjoy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    7 mins isn't bad.

That's 1% off the entirety of the insufferable nature of the camping experience.

Enjoy
    Oh I'm still trying to avoid going, might get away with one more summer. Just put it up in the garden and kids can have a sleep out