Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think my favourite moment from England's tedium-fest on Monday was seeing Lingard

I think my favourite moment from England's tedium-fest on Monday was seeing Lingard

described on Twitter as being 'as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit'.

This made me laugh a great deal and I'm pretty sure will prove to be my highlight of the 2018 World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

This made me laugh a great deal and I'm pretty sure will prove to be my highlight of the 2018 World Cup.
    Is there anything you can't suck the joy out of, Burney? You really are one miserable f*cker.

Despite my non-Englishness I still enjoyed the match and am looking forward to England's next game tremendously. How can one not like all this football?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You probably need to get out more, b

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Is there anything you can't suck the joy out of, Burney? You really are one miserable f*cker.

Despite my non-Englishness I still enjoyed the match and am looking forward to England's next game tremendously. How can one not like all this football?
    I get accused of being a chip pisser but b takes it to a different level imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Because it's sh1t and I don't care about it. England is full of Spurs, Liverpool and United players, ffs! What sort of a cvnt do you have to be to 'support' that shower of sh1te?