Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So a new keeper and a veteran defender in the bag and the defensive midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    most of us have wanted for years almost certainly in the bag. And it isn't even July yet.

This whole 'taking the transfer window seriously and addressing the needs of the team early on' approach is really quite refreshing. I'm always optimistic in the summer, but this year it is hitting new heights.

Everything is just so much better now that Wenger has finally gone.
    I see Petr Cech has welcomed our new 'keeper on Twitter.

I did notice this one on his timeline... https://twitter.com/PetrCech/status/1009137882731352064

Bummed? In hospital?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    most of us have wanted for years almost certainly in the bag. And it isn't even July yet.

This whole 'taking the transfer window seriously and addressing the needs of the team early on' approach is really quite refreshing. I'm always optimistic in the summer, but this year it is hitting new heights.

Everything is just so much better now that Wenger has finally gone.
    I just recall those days of rage when Wenger would go on about the bargains, and the dog days of summer, and how could we be expected to make a deal when others were out for the same player. God-dang.