Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So a new keeper and a veteran defender in the bag and the defensive midfielder

So a new keeper and a veteran defender in the bag and the defensive midfielder

most of us have wanted for years almost certainly in the bag. And it isn't even July yet.

This whole 'taking the transfer window seriously and addressing the needs of the team early on' approach is really quite refreshing. I'm always optimistic in the summer, but this year it is hitting new heights.

Everything is just so much better now that Wenger has finally gone.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    most of us have wanted for years almost certainly in the bag. And it isn't even July yet.

This whole 'taking the transfer window seriously and addressing the needs of the team early on' approach is really quite refreshing. I'm always optimistic in the summer, but this year it is hitting new heights.

Everything is just so much better now that Wenger has finally gone.
    And Ever Benega on his way Now just to get off to a good start ... oh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Stop teasing me, not even I'm that optimistic. Not yet, anyway.

BTW, Berlin for a cheeky 3/4 day week with the missus? Isn't it all 50s/60s buildings and average food? Didn't we bomb everything worth seeing in 45?

Stop teasing me, not even I'm that optimistic. Not yet, anyway.

BTW, Berlin for a cheeky 3/4 day week with the missus? Isn't it all 50s/60s buildings and average food? Didn't we bomb everything worth seeing in 45?
    Not great on the food front true but you could look at this from one of our websites
    https://departures-international.com...food-itinerary
    This one is causing a bit of a stir
    oh-panama.com

But fascinating city to walk around, incredible museums and galleries and some great bars in Mitte.

People don't speak as good English as down here though so you'll need to shout louder

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If Banega was coming then somebody else is going.

That my German friend is an actual fact.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    If Banega was coming then somebody else is going.

That my German friend is an actual fact.
    And we all know who that might be.

Although that would really be too much to ask, wouldn't it? God just isn't that giving, I think.

Although that would really be too much to ask, wouldn't it? God just isn't that giving, I think.
    If he refuses to sign a new contract then I think he will be off
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

P.S And the re is no such thing/entity as God... la, you may say DB10 if you like
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Who knows my American friend, time is moving on, new deals have been discussed and agreed with others and yet a dignified silence from all parties remains with the Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    P.S And the re is no such thing/entity as God... la, you may say DB10 if you like
    DB10 - thank you