Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilshere gone

Wilshere gone

He made the right decision. Bit of a busted flush at our place, what with that injury record and only sporadic good performances ..

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Never quite good enough, tbh.

Thanks Jack and good luck imo.

Him and Jens having a bit of a dig on social media.

I'm liking this new regime. The old way is definitely gone
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Never quite good enough, tbh.
    You either have a short memory or a need to find a new hobby sunshine.

Some would say - he’s played a complete blinder mugging us off the way he did...knew full well he was jumping ship.

Anyways he was just too weak, too slow, too artsy farty and not creative enough to be any sort of top level midfielder. Yeah sure the odd flick, dribble and quick pass but otherwise just another pretender.

Use to p iss me off week after week him coming on after marches saying - we’re sorry, we let the fans down, we’ll try harder etc etc every fecking week with that nonesense.

Next one on the hit list is Ozil...someone big needs to go to balance of us keeping Bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You either have a short memory or a need to find a new hobby sunshine.
    Listen pal, there is a long, long list of midfielders Wilshire failed to displace during his time. There is a reason for that.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Listen pal, there is a long, long list of midfielders Wilshire failed to displace during his time. There is a reason for that.
    Quite right. Regardless of how good he looked at a very young age, he is 26 years old and has never been both good and fit for an extended period of time. We can hardly be accused of being rash in this case.

Wenger, of course, would have extended by now. Well done Unai and Sven imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite right. Regardless of how good he looked at a very young age, he is 26 years old and has never been both good and fit for an extended period of time. We can hardly be accused of being rash in this case.

Wenger, of course, would have extended by now. Well done Unai and Sven imo.
    It's his decision to go so the only input the new bloke has is saying he wouldn't play as much, wd all concerned, JW will get a better contract elsewhere and we have come out of it with a better balanced midfield
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Good. Can't have a man whose tongue lolls out like that playing for us. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's his decision to go so the only input the new bloke has is saying he wouldn't play as much, wd all concerned, JW will get a better contract elsewhere and we have come out of it with a better balanced midfield
    Well it's his decision to go insofar as Emery clearly told him he was not wanted on this voyage and was free to go and clog up someone else's treatment room.