Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wilshere gone

Burney "Were you not awoken by some fat-necked, onion-breathed hominid calling Wenger a 'CAAAAAAAANNNTTT!' at the top of his voice?"

Early Claude
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Walcott scored 19 goals from the wing in 2/3 of a season and was then dropped for saying "they wanted it more" after a defeat and never played again.

{He was trying to be honest - tell the fans they'd buck their ideas up - but AW took it as a criticism.}

Just like Sir Ches has a fag cos he's pissed off about a defeat and he gets dropped and replaced with some chav reject who is currently a worse keeper than the Pole.

Last term, Jack forced his way into the team and was looking good until the England call up. This is what was motivating him. When he was sent back injured, and thus knew he wouldn't go to the WC, he played like **** again.
    Oh how we miss those vital goals against the likes of Lincoln, Sutton United and Ludogrets and Soton reserves, eh.
    He played 20 more games after he said that, anyway and chances are he was dropped because in the game where he said "they wanted it more" he was utterly abysmal

Likewise for Szczesny, he just may have been dropped for the two mistakes he made in the game rather than the smoking ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh how we miss those vital goals against the likes of Lincoln, Sutton United and Ludogrets and Soton reserves, eh.
    He played 20 more games after he said that, anyway and chances are he was dropped because in the game where he said "they wanted it more" he was utterly abysmal

Likewise for Szczesny, he just may have been dropped for the two mistakes he made in the game rather than the smoking ffs
    It was unusual for Szczesny not to get himself sent off with his wander up the pitch yesterday.

Walcott, Ox-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coquelin, etc, leaving...meh!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was unusual for Szczesny not to get himself sent off with his wander up the pitch yesterday.

Walcott, Ox-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coquelin, etc, leaving...meh!
    O-C was doing well at the bindippers until he got injuredy imo. Looked a different player to when he was with us
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Looked a different player to when he was with us
    Whilst I quite agree, I can't say I was too upset when he left. In fact for near £40m I think we got the better end of the deal.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whilst I quite agree, I can't say I was too upset when he left. In fact for near £40m I think we got the better end of the deal.
    He is - as the modern terminology has it - bang ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He is - as the modern terminology has it - bang ordinary.
    Your mum's bang ordinary.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Your mum's bang ordinary.
    Whereas your mum is an extraordinary bang..

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There is that lingering feeling about what he could have been, or even should have been given that he is 26 and no longer young Jack Wilshere. He was slightly different to your average English midfield player and very much in the mould of Arsenal, but then he was injured a lot and even under Wenger had moved down the pecking order.

Not making Southgate’s WC squad must have told him his career is seriously in reverse.

I am not one for huge sentimentality about footballers so no loss as far as I am concerned.
    Indeed, he had a small chance to prove Emery wrong, but he chose not to take it. Reasonable decision on his part.

He certainly had a fantastic football brain, but sadly his style lead to far too many injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

The Chelsea reject betwixt our sticks gave away a goal in his very first game. And has done so regularly. Last season he gave away two in a game but he wasn't dropped for Ospina - who doesn't needlessly give away goals, just suffers from being a midget in goalie terms.

Sorry, I thought Feo at his best was useful. He was like one of those '80s box strikers who did F-all except score a tap in once every game and a half.

He twice got best part of 20 goals from out wide. The year the scum sold Bale, he got one less goal+assist than the Welsher. And we were in the CL then, not playing Calais reserves.

If we'd had Auba when we had a 30-a season Alexis on the left and a 20-a-season Feo on the right, then a decent defence and 2 holding MFs and we could have challenged.

Feo and Sir Chez weren't the problems. But I know jack shît about footie and you'll tell me why Cech and Iwobi are so much better.