Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bellend - one of five Unai untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably not far off with that. Could we sign Ever Banega? Please?
    Linked this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Probably not far off with that. Could we sign Ever Banega? Please?
    Can't believe he doesn't start for Argentina, they looked much better when came on

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite surprised a lazy journalist has not pulled out a Rabiot to Arsenal story from the past few years, just change the dates and do a CTRL + H on Emery instead of Wenger, given the Parisians need to sell players to get around FFP stuff.
    I'd love to get him as a Ramsey replacement.

I have a feeling that Ozil will struggle under Emery

Ozil may well be dispensable (for the right money of course) if HM was to perform to the level he is capable. Who knows, a sale may be needed in order to boost the war chest beyond Leno, Stavros, the Turkish lad and the small Uruguayan.

I don’t know enough about UE’s previous sides to know if he utilised a talent such as the German Turk and really we would need Jorge to provide a detailed analysis going back beyond his formative years in Valencia.

Of course if MO was dispensable and HB not then it would be a very sad world.

In summary, I suspect the article is nonsense.
    In the same way that Maureen seems to utilise luxury players.. ie.. He doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'd love to get him as a Ramsey replacement.
    Lovely player but I think he would more akin to Xhaka as opposed to the Welsh – and of course Xhaka is going nowhere which makes me happy.

If as you suggest he favours the midfield 3 with 1 more advanced then I think the lad from Caerphilly is that man.

I will report back with a full tactical dossier after the pre-season friendly in Dublin.

I will report back with a full tactical dossier after the pre-season friendly in Dublin.

you. fúcking. deviant.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you. fúcking. deviant.
    But ... but ..... but