Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellend - one of five Unai untouchables

Bellend - one of five Unai untouchables

Along with Aboomerang, Lacazette, Ramsey and Xhaka.

Yep that’s what he needs...more hype to boost his ego

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Load of old bollócks, t
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Hector will be fine. Several months of Unai's video analysis sessions, will sort him out.

Slightly concerning (i.e. it's *******s) that Ozil is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yeah - John Cross had Henrik in instead of Ramsey as well. Not long after writing a story that Emery would build his team around Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah - John Cross had Henrik in instead of Ramsey as well. Not long after writing a story that Emery would build his team around Ramsey.
    Yes well, to be expected. He's now supplanted Charlie Wyett as the biggest blagger journo out there*

*I felt it unfair to include you

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ozil may well be dispensable (for the right money of course) if HM was to perform to the level he is capable. Who knows, a sale may be needed in order to boost the war chest beyond Leno, Stavros, the Turkish lad and the small Uruguayan.

I don’t know enough about UE’s previous sides to know if he utilised a talent such as the German Turk and really we would need Jorge to provide a detailed analysis going back beyond his formative years in Valencia.

Of course if MO was dispensable and HB not then it would be a very sad world.

In summary, I suspect the article is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ozil may well be dispensable (for the right money of course) if HM was to perform to the level he is capable. Who knows, a sale may be needed in order to boost the war chest beyond Leno, Stavros, the Turkish lad and the small Uruguayan.

I don’t know enough about UE’s previous sides to know if he utilised a talent such as the German Turk and really we would need Jorge to provide a detailed analysis going back beyond his formative years in Valencia.

Of course if MO was dispensable and HB not then it would be a very sad world.

In summary, I suspect the article is nonsense.
    I think that unless he uses a diamond Ozil will play wide right. Of course we know that essentially means nothing and he will drift into the middle anyway for most of the game. What i've gathered from my extensive reading/research is that Emery doesn't tend to use a classical no.10 and prefers using a midfield three with an 8 in a more advanced role when his team have the ball. See Banega at Sevilla and Rabiot at PSG. Ramsey will be the one to do that for us (if he stays).

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think that unless he uses a diamond Ozil will play wide right. Of course we know that essentially means nothing and he will drift into the middle anyway for most of the game. What i've gathered from my extensive reading/research is that Emery doesn't tend to use a classical no.10 and prefers using a midfield three with an 8 in a more advanced role when his team have the ball. See Banega at Sevilla and Rabiot at PSG. Ramsey will be the one to do that for us (if he stays).
    Probably not far off with that. Could we sign Ever Banega? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Quite surprised a lazy journalist has not pulled out a Rabiot to Arsenal story from the past few years, just change the dates and do a CTRL + H on Emery instead of Wenger, given the Parisians need to sell players to get around FFP stuff.