Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, so much for VAR being better in the World Cup than the FA Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    fúcking atrocious
    It's an interesting phenomena though innit? If you ask me who played poorly I would say Walker, Maguire, Lindgard, and Sterling. Average at best? Young, Ali and Stones. So that's 7 out of 10 that were average or poor.

Yet the team play in the first half and towards the end of the second half was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It's an interesting phenomena though innit? If you ask me who played poorly I would say Walker, Maguire, Lindgard, and Sterling. Average at best? Young, Ali and Stones. So that's 7 out of 10 that were average or poor.

Yet the team play in the first half and towards the end of the second half was very good.
    I thought Maguire was playing well until he gifted them the ball just outside the area. £17m from Hull City to World Cup player. Who knew?

Lindgard, Alli and Sterling were piss poor, I thought. Walker shít in parts.

Alli maybe carrying a knock? If he was, he was doing so for about 60 minutes with it. Southgate out!

Maybe the team is greater than the sum of its parts...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought Maguire was playing well until he gifted them the ball just outside the area. £17m from Hull City to World Cup player. Who knew?

Lindgard, Alli and Sterling were piss poor, I thought. Walker shít in parts.

Alli maybe carrying a knock? If he was, he was doing so for about 60 minutes with it. Southgate out!

Maybe the team is greater than the sum of its parts...
    Annoyingly, Trippier was excellent. England's best player by a distance

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Annoyingly, Trippier was excellent. England's best player by a distance
    Thought Stones looked the part. Best I have seen him in ages.

Easy to look the part all the same when I am not sure the Tunisiers actually had the ball in the English area once in the time I endured.
    Last edited by SWv2; 06-19-2018 at 10:07 AM.