Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, so much for VAR being better in the World Cup than the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    fúcking atrocious
    It's an interesting phenomena though innit? If you ask me who played poorly I would say Walker, Maguire, Lindgard, and Sterling. Average at best? Young, Ali and Stones. So that's 7 out of 10 that were average or poor.

Yet the team play in the first half and towards the end of the second half was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It's an interesting phenomena though innit? If you ask me who played poorly I would say Walker, Maguire, Lindgard, and Sterling. Average at best? Young, Ali and Stones. So that's 7 out of 10 that were average or poor.

Yet the team play in the first half and towards the end of the second half was very good.
    I thought Maguire was playing well until he gifted them the ball just outside the area. £17m from Hull City to World Cup player. Who knew?

Lindgard, Alli and Sterling were piss poor, I thought. Walker shít in parts.

Alli maybe carrying a knock? If he was, he was doing so for about 60 minutes with it. Southgate out!

Maybe the team is greater than the sum of its parts...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought Maguire was playing well until he gifted them the ball just outside the area. £17m from Hull City to World Cup player. Who knew?

Lindgard, Alli and Sterling were piss poor, I thought. Walker shít in parts.

Alli maybe carrying a knock? If he was, he was doing so for about 60 minutes with it. Southgate out!

Maybe the team is greater than the sum of its parts...
    Annoyingly, Trippier was excellent. England's best player by a distance

Have to say I let out a minor swear word when Kane scored.

Not from any hatred or resentment of the English based on a history of violence due to oppression of my mother people or the continued war we rage on this basis, just the simple fact that the whole after show would have been so much better had it been a draw.

You had Lineker like a cat who go the cream, I swear Rio Ferdinand actually said that after that countries would want to avoid England and Harry Kane being elevated to levels which I don’t like.

I only saw the second half now as I was out but the introduction of Rashford changed the game I thought. He was not involved directly in the goal but the whole shítfest just livened up a few notches when he came on.

On a not specifically football related issue why is Alli allowed to be called Dele and not by his full and correct surname as the others? I suspect it is because he is a ****?

p.s. VAR. More accurate name would be LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Annoyingly, Trippier was excellent. England's best player by a distance
    Thought Stones looked the part. Best I have seen him in ages.

Easy to look the part all the same when I am not sure the Tunisiers actually had the ball in the English area once in the time I endured.
    Last edited by SWv2; 06-19-2018 at 10:07 AM.