Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, you open your campaign tonight.

So, you open your campaign tonight.

What time are we expecting the plastic chairs to start flying, 5pm our time?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    0-0 and the media will be out in force despite the fact that much better teams than England have already dropped points in their first game.

Loved Winter in the Times this morning. England players owe it to the fans to blah blah blah

What a twa@t

Earlier than that, one would hope.
    Standards and that...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I would say, I don't think our fans are stupid enough to kick off in Russia, then I saw this on Twitter
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailUK

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    0-0 and the media will be out in force despite the fact that much better teams than England have already dropped points in their first game.

Loved Winter in the Times this morning. England players owe it to the fans to blah blah blah

What a twa@t
    Nah, England will batter them by about 2-0 and the hype machine will just go up 1-2 notches tomorrow.

Weekend result's increase the chance of two from France/Argentina and Germany/Brazil exiting at the first knock out stage so a few lads in Fleet Street* will get carried away.

*I know

Nah, England will batter them by about 2-0 and the hype machine will just go up 1-2 notches tomorrow.

Weekend result's increase the chance of two from France/Argentina and Germany/Brazil exiting at the first knock out stage so a few lads in Fleet Street* will get carried away.

*I know
    Now we avoid Germany we're already in the semi's! It's looking good SW. It's coming home!!!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I would say, I don't think our fans are stupid enough to kick off in Russia, then I saw this on Twitter
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailUK

They must be the brains of our travelling army
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Will you be watching, sw?

And on what channel, if you are?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”