Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I read with concern the other day that Bale would probably now remain

I read with concern the other day that Bale would probably now remain

at Madrid, as the new manager spoke English, whereas Zizou did not.

Now, Bale has been immersed at the centre of Castillian culture since 2013. This is hardly an area where English is spoken freely, as per the Coasta's.
    I find it truly, the act of an utter dimwit to be unable to pick up the language after 5 years of living amongst the locals and training daily within the RM community.

Thick C*nt ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    at Madrid, as the new manager spoke English, whereas Zizou did not.

Now, Bale has been immersed at the centre of Castillian culture since 2013. This is hardly an area where English is spoken freely, as per the Coasta's.
    I find it truly, the act of an utter dimwit to be unable to pick up the language after 5 years of living amongst the locals and training daily within the RM community.

Thick C*nt ?
    By all accounts he speaks perfectly reasonable conversationalist Spanish but isn't fluent, and had some problems with Zidane's accent for a start (which is apparently quick thick in non-non-intelligent sense)

Even so , 5 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    By all accounts he speaks perfectly reasonable conversationalist Spanish but isn't fluent, and had some problems with Zidane's accent for a start (which is apparently quick thick in non-non-intelligent sense)

I spent a year in Germany and picked up enough for conversation. Granted, I'd have struggled in a Munich Gaestehaus with the locals in full throttle.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I spent a year in Germany and picked up enough for conversation. Granted, I'd have struggled in a Munich Gaestehaus with the locals in full throttle.
    Exactly I've been here six years and when they start going full throttle you're ****ed.

Bale seems like quite a shy lad lives a quiet life with his childhood sweetheart - can be even more difficult then