Kom igen Sverige!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'm sure she is

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm sure she is
    It’s all gone a bit **** on the rugby front

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s all gone a bit **** on the rugby front
    Unbelievably so. Would have been worth it it someone had give that little **** de Klerk the slap he clearly deserves. On the plus side, Cipriani has to start at the weekend surely. Can't believe the pack has been so weak though. Very disappointing. Compared to Ireland we are light years from being a good side

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Unbelievably so. Would have been worth it it someone had give that little **** de Klerk the slap he clearly deserves. On the plus side, Cipriani has to start at the weekend surely. Can't believe the pack has been so weak though. Very disappointing. Compared to Ireland we are light years from being a good side
    I’d play Cipriani and Robson at 9/10. 13 is also a problem position. Slade has never really taken his chances. I’d be tempted to play Daly there and put Brown back at 15 for the last test. As you say the forwards are a problem. Curry has been good and that’s about it really. Itoje looks a completely different player to the one who broke through. Vunipola looks rusty and Nathan Hughes is absolute ****ing toilet.