Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So. Germany are a bitr rubbish.

So. Germany are a bitr rubbish.

France and Argentina are utter garbage. Spain can't defend and Brazil can't beat Switzerland.

It's coming home, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    France and Argentina are utter garbage. Spain can't defend and Brazil can't beat Switzerland.

It's coming home, isn't it?
    The Dutch haven't qualified, sir c - sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The Dutch haven't qualified, sir c - sorry
    It's a strange experience. I keep checking the schedule to find out when their first game is.

We might see the winners today.

Maybe the last couple of tournaments were a case of too soon for Belgium #Felleni4Arsenal

Still fancy Brazil.

Thought the French were just being French vs Australia. Still time for them but Peru isn’t exactly the sort of side I’d want to bounce back against. They looked tasty vs Denmark and on another day would’ve won 4nil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    We might see the winners today.

Maybe the last couple of tournaments were a case of too soon for Belgium #Felleni4Arsenal

Still fancy Brazil.

Thought the French were just being French vs Australia. Still time for them but Peru isn’t exactly the sort of side I’d want to bounce back against. They looked tasty vs Denmark and on another day would’ve won 4nil.
    There are too many spurs players in this England team for my liking. Christ, imagine if they won the bloody thing.

Be like the last 50 years of "It was yer 'ammers wot wun it"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There are too many spurs players in this England team for my liking. Christ, imagine if they won the bloody thing.
    . . . . . . . .