Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: These early kick offs are great imo

These early kick offs are great imo

Woke up, had a solid work out, made lunch, did my chores....now football and racing

Usually I’m rolling out of bed at 1.40pm in time for the 1st race on ITV ie the 1.50pm

Hopefully I’m still awake for the Peru game after all the talking I’ve done about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Woke up, had a solid work out, made lunch, did my chores....now football and racing

Usually I’m rolling out of bed at 1.40pm in time for the 1st race on ITV ie the 1.50pm

Hopefully I’m still awake for the Peru game after all the talking I’ve done about them.
    Hehe word my friend
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Bit too early to call it but **** it, Aussies look lively and the frogs look a bit devoid and ****e
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Bit too early to call it but **** it, Aussies look lively and the frogs look a bit devoid and ****e

The bird in the studio is fabulous eye candy.

Poor Phil Neville is made to look even uglier than usual
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Alex Scott

They could do with it not clashing with the rugby. Australia Ireland was a great game. Ireland were magnificent bar the first 5 minutes. Light years above the mess that is England currently

Alex Scott
    She's also the best pundit I've heard this World Cup