Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How on earth did Robbie Williams end up with that gig

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've recently discovered =DATEDIF in Excel. It is really useful.

Who knew about this and why isn't it in the formula menu?
    I have just used this calculation to establish that I have been styling it out on this earth for 18,594 days.

With your permission I shall pass this formula onto my friends and appear cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have just used this calculation to establish that I have been styling it out on this earth for 18,594 days.

With your permission I shall pass this formula onto my friends and appear cool.
    Fill yer boots, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Imagine writing one song that was 1% as good as something written by Benny and Bjorn, though. Just imagine. :sigh:
    I now have 'dancing queen' earworm, and I am not pleased. It is, imvho, as good as a big-selling song by Queen. That is to say, commercially 'clever' but personally very painful to behold.

I'm sure in the hundred-odd songs that I recorded and participated in the arrangement of, there are a number of songs which people who prefer rock to pop will prefer to a number of Abba songs.

I have been known to run screaming from the room at weddings when Abba comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've recently discovered =DATEDIF in Excel. It is really useful.

Who knew about this and why isn't it in the formula menu?
    That's nothing. Try typing 58008 into a claculator, then looking at it upside down. (NSFW).

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I now have 'dancing queen' earworm, and I am not pleased. It is, imvho, as good as a big-selling song by Queen. That is to say, commercially 'clever' but personally very painful to behold.

I'm sure in the hundred-odd songs that I recorded and participated in the arrangement of, there are a number of songs which people who prefer rock to pop will prefer to a number of Abba songs.

I have been known to run screaming from the room at weddings when Abba comes on.
    Can you hear the drums, Fernando? I bet that sends a shiver down your spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I have spent most of today listening to either Kamasi Washington in the am and now PIL post lunch.

A combustible mix for sure though it is Friday so one has to diversify.

That's nothing. Try typing 58008 into a claculator, then looking at it upside down. (NSFW).

Wooooah there, sc.

Corrupting my young mind with your filth . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's like 'BOOBS', sw!

D'you get it?

Benny and Bjorn probably wish they were able to manipulate an excel spreadsheet in the way A can.

We all have our own talents. God created all men equal.

I have your back A.
    Thanks, buddy. I expect those two gaze into their empty souls at the place where their data-wrangling skillz should be.

I am of course very modest but I am quietly confident I can spank out a bass groove or two quite well as it goes. Not that anyone here except the Chief is familiar with my work.