Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How on earth did Robbie Williams end up with that gig

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course we're boith overlooking The Carpenter's seminal, 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft'.
    indeed
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Where do you stand on Abba, a?
    A highly talented popular combo who have been known to make me want to claw my own ears out.

Just because they were very good at what they did doesn't mean I have to like them.

I prefer them to Boney M though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A highly talented popular combo who have been known to make me want to claw my own ears out.

Just because they were very good at what they did doesn't mean I have to like them.

I prefer them to Boney M though.
    Imagine writing one song that was 1% as good as something written by Benny and Bjorn, though. Just imagine. :sigh:

Imagine writing one song that was 1% as good as something written by Benny and Bjorn, though. Just imagine. :sigh:
    Benny and Bjorn probably wish they were able to manipulate an excel spreadsheet in the way A can.

We all have our own talents. God created all men equal.

I have your back A.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Benny and Bjorn probably wish they were able to manipulate an excel spreadsheet in the way A can.

I have your back A.
    Do you know that at one point they were the biggest industry in Sweden, turning over more money than Volvo? And that they managed to go bankrupt?

Daft ****s.

I have your back A.
    I've recently discovered =DATEDIF in Excel. It is really useful.

Who knew about this and why isn't it in the formula menu?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Do you know that at one point they were the biggest industry in Sweden, turning over more money than Volvo? And that they managed to go bankrupt?

Daft ****s.
    They went bankrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've recently discovered =DATEDIF in Excel. It is really useful.

Who knew about this and why isn't it in the formula menu?
    My personal fave is =colorfunction

They went bankrupt?
    Yes, the Abba corporation went down the swanee. No doubt the four of them weren't short of a bob or two as indivudals, mind.

I have your back A.
    You got his back...just don't help yourself to his backside ya big bog dwelling home ye are so!