Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How on earth did Robbie Williams end up with that gig

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am of course very modest but I am quietly confident I can spank out a bass groove or two quite well as it goes.
    I don't suppose you have a TB-303 you want to give away, do you?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I now have 'dancing queen' earworm, and I am not pleased. It is, imvho, as good as a big-selling song by Queen. That is to say, commercially 'clever' but personally very painful to behold.

I'm sure in the hundred-odd songs that I recorded and participated in the arrangement of, there are a number of songs which people who prefer rock to pop will prefer to a number of Abba songs.

I have been known to run screaming from the room at weddings when Abba comes on.
    Its a formindable collection of well crafted pop songs that I desperately never want to hear again as long as I live.

I run screaming from the room at the merest hint of a wedding invitation. They are thoroughly miserable affairs and that is even without having to suffer the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can you hear the drums, Fernando? I bet that sends a shiver down your spine.
    That reminds me of Greg Mitchell on here when we were supposed to be singing Torres. I think he put it in his sig.

I am washing out my ears with the this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFgq6WVUyo

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a formindable collection of well crafted pop songs that I desperately never want to hear again as long as I live.

I run screaming from the room at the merest hint of a wedding invitation. They are thoroughly miserable affairs and that is even without having to suffer the music.
    Despite our previous musical differences it is good to find some common ground where one can. Weddings.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I don't suppose you have a TB-303 you want to give away, do you?
    LOL @ fake bass.

Stupid little farting machine.

No offence, like.

LOL @ fake bass.

Stupid little farting machine.

No offence, like.
    a fúcking cool stupid, little farting machine nonetheless
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That reminds me of Greg Mitchell on here when we were supposed to be singing Torres. I think he put it in his sig.

I am washing out my ears with the this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFgq6WVUyo
    I liked Bill Bailey's 'Have you seen the queue for Nando's?'

Those people ought to learn to play nice and quietly.

Despite our previous musical differences it is good to find some common ground where one can. Weddings.
    We had fun at Ian Harvey's wedding, a.

Well, we got spasticated, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked Bill Bailey's 'Have you seen the queue for Nando's?'

Those people ought to learn to play nice and quietly.
    If seen him play 'Cars' on squeezy-horns live. And the U2 piss take is always worth one more watch.

Off oop norf on Sunday. Staying here first: http://www.haweswaterhotel.com/

If seen him play 'Cars' on squeezy-horns live. And the U2 piss take is always worth one more watch.

Off oop norf on Sunday. Staying here first: http://www.haweswaterhotel.com/
    Nice, nice, nice, nice. Enjoy.