Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How on earth did Robbie Williams end up with that gig

True c. "She's The One" is also a great pop sog. Whenever I do my acoustic version

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, i. Pop music isn't really my thing. Never was. Always been a rock n roll sort of chap, you know. But if you can't appreciate the power, and pleasure, of a well-crafted pop song, you either don't like music very much or you're fooling yourself because you're so desperate to be hep.

'Let Me Enetrtain You', for example, is a great pop record. Deny it at your peril.
    at a party, an attractive woman will be noshing my old chopper the same evening ... FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's a bit meh imo!

He's no Boney M
    Fair one i, fair one. On the other hand, who is?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    at a party, an attractive woman will be noshing my old chopper the same evening ... FACT!
    You bring your guitar with you to parties?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You bring your guitar with you to parties?
    he does....
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You take your mum to party's?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's a bit meh imo!

He's no Boney M
    Good lord.

Give me RW over Boney M any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good lord.

His only redeeming feature is that he supports Port Vale and not those other ****s from around there
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good lord.

Where do you stand on Abba, a?

I say you can't beat a bit of Abba. Some say the greatest ever pop song is, 'The Day Before You Came'. I might be moved to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Where do you stand on Abba, a?

I say you can't beat a bit of Abba. Some say the greatest ever pop song is, 'The Day Before You Came'. I might be moved to agree.
    Don't be fúcking ridicules c. That accolade belongs to "One Of Us Is Lying". The tender, melancholic yearning in beautiful young Agnetha's voice ....my heart ..my heart!

Don't be fúcking ridicules c. That accolade belongs to "One Of Us Is Lying". The tender, melancholic yearning in beautiful young Agnetha's voice ....my heart ..my heart!
    Of course we're boith overlooking The Carpenter's seminal, 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft'.