Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was looking forward to Portugal v Spain, but then

I was looking forward to Portugal v Spain, but then

I remembered how dull Portugal are, and that Xavi and Iniesta no longer play for Spain.

Load of old cobblers, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remembered how dull Portugal are, and that Xavi and Iniesta no longer play for Spain.

Iniesta still plays for Spain.......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Does he? What, as a starter? Are they playing at a very gentle pace these days?

Does he? What, as a starter? Are they playing at a very gentle pace these days?
    Well he did in a World Cup warm up match. In the squad, ahead of Cesc........

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He probably meant Cesc, the turncoating ****... him, not sir c
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Easy win for Portugal...easy. MAX BET.

Spain are all washed up. Inestia is like 50, they have no manger, no Messi and no Griezmann. all washed up.

#BahHumbug

Spain may have other good footballers. SW will have a dossier on all of them down to U21 level. And those two you mentioned are just Nandrolona drug cheats anyway, no?

Also: Local Derby = Pride + Passion. Jorge will be looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    #BahHumbug

Spain may have other good footballers. SW will have a dossier on all of them down to U21 level. And those two you mentioned are just Nandrolona drug cheats anyway, no?

Also: Local Derby = Pride + Passion. Jorge will be looking forward to it.
    Marcelo Bielsa has just joined Leeds as manager - Jorge is out running through the fields of West Yorkshire whooping and yelping. It's like Christmas come early

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Marcelo Bielsa has just joined Leeds as manager - Jorge is out running through the fields of West Yorkshire whooping and yelping. It's like Christmas come early
    Eh? I thought this Bielsa was supposed to be good? Wtf is he doing at durty Lids?

What about Cesc.... or are you over him?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman