Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’m not sure our stock has fallen that low. We’re still the third richest club in the PL , according to Deloittes and 6th or 7th worldwide.. I couldn’t see Sideshow Bob being of any interest to any of the other top six clubs. Even Spurs are off loading Aldevirus, who I’d put in a higher bracket than Luis..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m not sure our stock has fallen that low. We’re still the third richest club in the PL , according to Deloittes and 6th or 7th worldwide.. I couldn’t see Sideshow Bob being of any interest to any of the other top six clubs. Even Spurs are off loading Aldevirus, who I’d put in a higher bracket than Luis..
    I think your stock decreases a smidgeon once you have but EL football to offer, prolonged absence cannot help as one could argue the task of regaining the status becomes more difficult each year.

We could be the 2nd or 3rd or whatever richest club in the world as per reports from which consultancy firm you want, however balance sheet strength does not automatically equate with a willingness to spend money. See for example this much reported war chest of but £50m (could as easily be *******s).

Anyhow, far too early in the summer to be judging how we have dealt with transfers or the quality of player we have been able to attract. I suspect there is still 1-2 surprises ahead of us, both coming into and out of the club.