Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you ****ting me?

I thought he did quite well towards the tail end of last season, a rare enough shard of bright light in a dark room full of shít.
    I recall someone on here saying that whoever was responsible for signing Chambers should be shot. Do you remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I recall someone on here saying that whoever was responsible for signing Chambers should be shot. Do you remember that?
    No.

I am all for people being shot but don't recall that.

Unless of course you mean it was Peter. Clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No.

I am all for people being shot but don't recall that.

Unless of course you mean it was Peter. Clear as day.
    Actually I thought it was you. I might be mistaken, of course. we can all be a little hasty about players on a rough patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually I thought it was you. I might be mistaken, of course. we can all be a little hasty about players on a rough patch.
    My only real recollection of Chambers before his loan spell was when he was used at right-back and specifically when he was footballistically destroyed in a game v Swansea, Montero I think on the wing.

On said occasion if anybody was to be shot (and they may well have been) quite sure I would have wanted Wenger to be shot for hanging the lad out to dry in such a fashion.