Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo !

I’m not sure our stock has fallen that low. We’re still the third richest club in the PL , according to Deloittes and 6th or 7th worldwide.. I couldn’t see Sideshow Bob being of any interest to any of the other top six clubs. Even Spurs are off loading Aldevirus, who I’d put in a higher bracket than Luis..

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought they were both 31. My error.

Where does Chambers fit in then, back 3? Like it.

p.s. of course it is *******s, it is the Metro.
    I have no idea what Unai is planning - quite exciting really

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m not sure our stock has fallen that low. We’re still the third richest club in the PL , according to Deloittes and 6th or 7th worldwide.. I couldn’t see Sideshow Bob being of any interest to any of the other top six clubs. Even Spurs are off loading Aldevirus, who I’d put in a higher bracket than Luis..
    I think your stock decreases a smidgeon once you have but EL football to offer, prolonged absence cannot help as one could argue the task of regaining the status becomes more difficult each year.

We could be the 2nd or 3rd or whatever richest club in the world as per reports from which consultancy firm you want, however balance sheet strength does not automatically equate with a willingness to spend money. See for example this much reported war chest of but £50m (could as easily be *******s).

Anyhow, far too early in the summer to be judging how we have dealt with transfers or the quality of player we have been able to attract. I suspect there is still 1-2 surprises ahead of us, both coming into and out of the club.

I thought they were both 31. My error.

Where does Chambers fit in then, back 3? Like it.

p.s. of course it is *******s, it is the Metro.
    Fulham, apparently. If they can haggle us down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fulham, apparently. If they can haggle us down a bit.
    Are you ****ting me?

I thought he did quite well towards the tail end of last season, a rare enough shard of bright light in a dark room full of shít.

Are you ****ting me?

I thought he did quite well towards the tail end of last season, a rare enough shard of bright light in a dark room full of shít.
    If we sign the Turkish kid then Chambers or Mustafi will probably be sold. I imagine Mustafi is less likely as we'd have Sokratis and 3 youngsters.

Are you ****ting me?

Agreed.

If he does go to Fulham, it should be on a season long loan to finally prove he can cut it at this level.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If we sign the Turkish kid then Chambers or Mustafi will probably be sold. I imagine Mustafi is less likely as we'd have Sokratis and 3 youngsters.
    This is true however a youngster cannot be a youngster for ever.

Chambers for example is 23 (I am learning a lot today on player's ages). He has been around the club for years, had his loan spell for experience, came back and done well / okay. He is surely now ready to play.

Mustafi would probably have a higher market value. Must be some fúckers out there without Sky.

This is true however a youngster cannot be a youngster for ever.

Chambers for example is 23 (I am learning a lot today on player's ages). He has been around the club for years, had his loan spell for experience, came back and done well / okay. He is surely now ready to play.

Mustafi would probably have a higher market value. Must be some fúckers out there without Sky.
    I'd keep Chambers if it was my choice. I would sell Mustafi.......and Welbeck......and Perez......and Campbell. Exciting times anyway. New manager, new tactics, new keeper, new central defender, new midfield "general". I'm looking forward to a midfield three of Torreira/Xhaka/Ramsey. Probably the most balanced midfield we've had in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'd keep Chambers if it was my choice. I would sell Mustafi.......and Welbeck......and Perez......and Campbell. Exciting times anyway. New manager, new tactics, new keeper, new central defender, new midfield "general". I'm looking forward to a midfield three of Torreira/Xhaka/Ramsey. Probably the most balanced midfield we've had in a while.
    Assuming Ramsey stays.