Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tatchell the first arrest of the World Cup

Tatchell the first arrest of the World Cup

what a buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    what a buffoon
    He's just an attention-seeker, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    he is. A cretin too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

How come if someone chucks some bacon into a mosque they get locked up for cultural insensitivity, but when a bender minces around in a country where homosexuality is a cultural taboo then everyone instantly blames the nation for its bigotry and authoritarianism?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How come if someone chucks some bacon into a mosque they get locked up for cultural insensitivity, but when a bender minces around in a country where homosexuality is a cultural taboo then everyone instantly blames the nation for its bigotry and authoritarianism?
    Because you cannot be seen to pick on benders anymore, on the contrary you must defend them even when they are being flagrant attention seeking benders.

Not even in Ireland.

I think he enjoys the rough attentions of large, butch men, tbh. He’s managed to make his hobby a profession. wd pt

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Because you cannot be seen to pick on benders anymore, on the contrary you must defend them even when they are being flagrant attention seeking benders.

Not even in Ireland.
    The point is, some people's cultural and religious sensibilities cause them to get offended by the mere presence of a certain type of food-stuff and the authorities respond by punishing the perpetrator, on the grounds that they knowingly caused offence.

Some people's (in this case Russians) cultural and religious sensibilities lead to them getting offended by the presence of a a heemasex who also knowingly caused offence (by publically advertising their sexual orientation). The authorities respond in a similar way to the above scenario and yet on this occasion the authorities are condemned as bigoted and authoritarian.

Because the opinion-formers in this country are massive phucking hypocrites. I wonder if Tatchell is planning the same stunt in Qatar?

Remember when he came on here during the banter stuff with Mr Cole, formerly of this parish? It wuz me wot spotted him first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Because the opinion-formers in this country are massive phucking hypocrites. I wonder if Tatchell is planning the same stunt in Qatar?

Remember when he came on here during the banter stuff with Mr Cole, formerly of this parish? It wuz me wot spotted him first.
    One of my favourite moments at football was at our next game at the Bridge when the chant went up from the away end:

"Duh duh duhhh, we're not homophobic, duh duh duhhh, we just hate Ashley Cole"

Although in hindsight that now just sounds like virtue signalling

One of my favourite moments at football was at our next game at the Bridge when the chant went up from the away end:

"Duh duh duhhh, we're not homophobic, duh duh duhhh, we just hate Ashley Cole"

Although in hindsight that now just sounds like virtue signalling
    Poor Ashley.

Is it okay to not pretend to hate him now?