Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I’ve just reached the post-Wenger “grief” phase

I think I’ve just reached the post-Wenger “grief” phase

Had a mild pang of excitement when the fixtures came out this morning, then remembered who’d be in the dugout and felt utterly empty.

Then saw a headline about Mpappe saying he dreams of being coached by Wenger, got momentarily excited before remembering He is gone forever.

He’s not even 70! He could have been with us for another decade ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Had a mild pang of excitement when the fixtures came out this morning, then remembered who’d be in the dugout and felt utterly empty.

Then saw a headline about Mpappe saying he dreams of being coached by Wenger, got momentarily excited before remembering He is gone forever.

We’d have had to watch the poor **** die, m. It’s better this way.

you soft ****.

No offence, like.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We’d have had to watch the poor **** die, m. It’s better this way.
    That's like saying you'd rather be estranged from the people you love most so you don't have to watch them die.

I'd have liked nothing more than for him to do a Jock Stein, aged 137, as his diet of raw broccoli finally caught up with him.

Had Mbappe seen us play much in the last few years?

Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Dick.

No thanks, just eaten (your mum out)

No thanks, just eaten (your mum out)
    Surely even you have to admit that a) it was time he was gone and b) there is an undeniable sense of excitement around a new management?

Until it goes tits up of course. 0 points from 6.

Emery out!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely even you have to admit that a) it was time he was gone and b) there is an undeniable sense of excitement around a new management?

Until it goes tits up of course. 0 points from 6.

Emery out!
    Yes, and I'd like to swap the missus for a younger, hotter model if it weren't for the fact that I'm deeply and unconditionally in love with her

Ok, bad example, but still.....you take the point.

Yes, and I'd like to swap the missus for a younger, hotter model if it weren't for the fact that I'm deeply and unconditionally in love with her

Ok, bad example, but still.....you take the point.
    Are you suggesting your glw's minge has gone all baggy?