Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, if martyrdom is his plan then so be it.
    With the political, judicial and media establishment acting as both Pharisees and Pontius Pilate? Great plan.

That will get seriously fúcking messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He and his supporters - and the victims whose cases they highlight - are the wrong colour, the wrong class and the wrong religion. They will consequently never obtain the sympathy of the craven middle classes, whose greatest terror is being called ‘racist’.

Instead we get supposed friends of the working class such as Jorge peddling ‘Muslamic Raygun’ lolz while apparently not realising that the kid in that video they happily deride as worthless and thick actually had a better grasp of the reality on the ground than they did, the idiotic, smug, self-congratulating ****s.
    Sadly all true, although I wouldn't like to call Jorge a cùnt behind his back. But when the middle class in general, from the fake left to the centre right, ignore these issues, because it's better in their minds for young girls to be gang-raped than to risk themselves being called racist, then they not only help to facilitate the crimes, they give credibility to the supposed far-right tendencies that they fear, as the only people who dare to speak up about it.

Sadly all true, although I wouldn't like to call Jorge a cùnt behind his back. But when the middle class in general, from the fake left to the centre right, ignore these issues, because it's better in their minds for young girls to be gang-raped than to risk themselves being called racist, then they not only help to facilitate the crimes, they give credibility to the supposed far-right tendencies that they fear, as the only people who dare to speak up about it.
    You voted for a man who sacked someone for daring to say exactly this!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You voted for a man who sacked someone for daring to say exactly this!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think he sacked who he did after the last election, tbf, but in general - Yup, because when we vote for a party or an MP, we don't get to appoint their position on every issue. We have to, if we vote at all (and there is a strong case for not doing so), decide on what basis we will do so, based on our own political priorities. Of course, we should expect that we may be disappoint, and even betrayed.

My No 1 political position is anti-imperialism, for which most people seem to think I'm a lunatic, but I have to live with that. There are very few cùnts in that House full of cùnts down there on the river that are consistently opposed to the Imperial spirit that perpetually dominates foreign policy thinking in this country, despite no visible remaining empire (the US have one, we don't, but seem to act like part of the US Empire). Mr Corbyn, whatever else his shortcomings, is one of them.

The destruction of countries through invasions, bombings, sanctions, fascist coups and proxy terrorist armies costs hundreds of thousands and lives and displaces millions (many of whom seek shelter in European countries). Many people think these conflicts are all the fault of the country that suffers the conflict, but I don't. I see these as geopolitical projects of the permanent governments of coutries such as the US, UK and sometimes France, and as such will find a certain amount of time for people in politics with a similar viewpoint, be they left, right or centre.

You might find that Tommy agrees with me on this, btw (about war and regime-change, not Corbz). I have no idea and haven't checked, but sometimes people on the so-called far-right are opposed to the empire, as they claim to respect national sovereignty and equality of nations. Furthermore, they have absolutely no truck with opinion formed by media like The Guardian, with its relentless demonisation of enemies both abroad, and at home.

I think he sacked who he did after the last election, tbf, but in general - Yup, because when we vote for a party or an MP, we don't get to appoint their position on every issue. We have to, if we vote at all (and there is a strong case for not doing so), decide on what basis we will do so, based on our own political priorities. Of course, we should expect that we may be disappoint, and even betrayed.

My No 1 political position is anti-imperialism, for which most people seem to think I'm a lunatic, but I have to live with that. There are very few cùnts in that House full of cùnts down there on the river that are consistently opposed to the Imperial spirit that perpetually dominates foreign policy thinking in this country, despite no visible remaining empire (the US have one, we don't, but seem to act like part of the US Empire). Mr Corbyn, whatever else his shortcomings, is one of them.

The destruction of countries through invasions, bombings, sanctions, fascist coups and proxy terrorist armies costs hundreds of thousands and lives and displaces millions (many of whom seek shelter in European countries). Many people think these conflicts are all the fault of the country that suffers the conflict, but I don't. I see these as geopolitical projects of the permanent governments of coutries such as the US, UK and sometimes France, and as such will find a certain amount of time for people in politics with a similar viewpoint, be they left, right or centre.

You might find that Tommy agrees with me on this, btw (about war and regime-change, not Corbz). I have no idea and haven't checked, but sometimes people on the so-called far-right are opposed to the empire, as they claim to respect national sovereignty and equality of nations. Furthermore, they have absolutely no truck with opinion formed by media like The Guardian, with its relentless demonisation of enemies both abroad, and at home.
    Thanks for the politics-splaining at the end there.

I know why you voted for Corbyn, and your views about western imperialism are entirely legitimate and reasonable. I'm just leeeeetle beeet surprised you were capable of holding your nose and voting for him based on that one principle, given the full scope of the man's world view, particularly given the side he's taken in the culture wars that are arguably a greater existential threat than the occasional western foreign invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Thanks for the politics-splaining at the end there.

I know why you voted for Corbyn, and your views about western imperialism are entirely legitimate and reasonable. I'm just leeeeetle beeet surprised you were capable of holding your nose and voting for him based on that one principle, given the full scope of the man's world view, particularly given the side he's taken in the culture wars that are arguably a greater existential threat than the occasional western foreign invasion.
    A greater existential threat in your eyes, perhaps. One might suggest that you are a little pre-occupied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A greater existential threat in your eyes, perhaps. One might suggest that you are a little pre-occupied with it.
    Nice comedy call-back there. I nearly caught the bait.