Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve found I tend to order in German, which probably sounds horribly pretentious, but is actually simply a function of inebriation and the fact that that is the language in which I’m used to ordering such stuff.
    you're right, it does.

What's wrong with shouting in slowly spoken English and finishing the sentence with a racist remark?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you're right, it does.

What's wrong with shouting in slowly spoken English and finishing the sentence with a racist remark?
    That's pretty much what German sounds like after a while - particularly the last bit

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’m usually too pìssed to notice, having often just staggered off the Tatershall Castke is search of sustenance.
    I’ve found I tend to order in German, which probably sounds horribly pretentious, but is actually simply a function of inebriation and the fact that that is the language in which I’m used to ordering such stuff.
    BTW, did you once mention that Whitgift let's the lesser orders in provided they can play sport well enough?

Master WES's year has a very, very good A team in cricket. 3 of them have played for the first team even though they are in year 10.

They have only lost once all year (narrowly to Eton) but just lost by 4 wickets to Whitgift.

I told Master WES not to consider it, Whitgift (like Wellington) are basically cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    BTW, did you once mention that Whitgift let's the lesser orders in provided they can play sport well enough?

Master WES's year has a very, very good A team in cricket. 3 of them have played for the first team even though they are in year 10.

They have only lost once all year (narrowly to Eton) but just lost by 4 wickets to Whitgift.

I told Master WES not to consider it, Whitgift (like Wellington) are basically cheats.
    It does. Danny Cipriani being one example - allowed in despite being pigshít-thick.

They also let Ian Wright’s son in in exchange for Wrighty coaching the football team.

Wouldn’t have happened in my day. They didn’t even play football, then - let alone let blacks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Has he been executed as yet?

Problem is I don’t think there’s a jail in England without a hardcore Islamic presence.

Only a matter of time.
    He's a very silly boy then. He knew that what he was doing was illegal, and could only lessen the chances of that and other muslamic raygun trials being conducted properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's a very silly boy then. He knew that what he was doing was illegal, and could only lessen the chances of that and other muslamic raygun trials being conducted properly.
    He was very silly. The problem is that he has also been subject to an extremely well-documented and utterly horrific programme of politically-motivated police and state harassment for years now, so his jailing is inevitably - and correctly - being seen in that context.

The fact that he walked into this situation doesn’t alter the fact that his persecutors are delighted that he has done so - or that they are very deliberately persecuting him.

You don’t have to like or agree with Tommy Robinson to appreciate that what is being done to him should scare us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But you have to weigh up the downsides of a tiny fraction of the country's Muslamic child rapists evading justice with the broader benefits - namely the huge publicity boom for those keen to spread awareness about how industrial-scale child grooming was allowed to take place in this country due to political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But you have to weigh up the downsides of a tiny fraction of the country's Muslamic child rapists evading justice with the broader benefits - namely the huge publicity boom for those keen to spread awareness about how industrial-scale child grooming was allowed to take place in this country due to political correctness.
    again.

He and his supporters - and the victims whose cases they highlight - are the wrong colour, the wrong class and the wrong religion. They will consequently never obtain the sympathy of the craven middle classes, whose greatest terror is being called ‘racist’.

Instead we get supposed friends of the working class such as Jorge peddling ‘Muslamic Raygun’ lolz while apparently not realising that the kid in that video they happily deride as worthless and thick actually had a better grasp of the reality on the ground than they did, the idiotic, smug, self-congratulating ****s.

Well, if martyrdom is his plan then so be it.