Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson

Has he been executed as yet?

Problem is I don’t think there’s a jail in England without a hardcore Islamic presence.

Only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Problem is I don’t think there’s a jail in England without a hardcore Islamic presence.

Only a matter of time.
    Surely most prisons would also have an equal proportion of TR style like-minded chaps to protect him, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Only a matter of time.
    I would imagine there is also quite a strong anti-Muslim presence as well.

I got caught up in that protest on Saturday.

Was walking up that road from Embankment to Charing Cross when all his supporters were making their way into the locals around there.

When I realized which Tommy they were singing about I must admit I encouraged everyone to walk a bit faster

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I got caught up in that protest on Saturday.

Was walking up that road from Embankment to Charing Cross when all his supporters were making their way into the locals around there.

When I realized which Tommy they were singing about I must admit I encouraged everyone to walk a bit faster
    Villiers Street. You could have popped into Herman The German for a currywurst.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I would imagine there is also quite a strong anti-Muslim presence as well.
    Not really. Nowhere near as unified or organisedd or militant.
    Basically, our jails are now Islamic radicalisation centres.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gordons Wine Bar as well. Although I've always put that one into the 'legendary but sort of sh1te' category.

Along with J Sheekey

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Staffed by people with a murderous glint in their eye.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely most prisons would also have an equal proportion of TR style like-minded chaps to protect him, if you will.
    Unfortunately the Terries use prisons as their breeding ground.

Pretty much run the show.

If you’re not with them you get beaten down.

I noted even the IRA lot were happy to do business with them in exchange for prison jobs and other benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Staffed by people with a murderous glint in their eye.
    I’m usually too pìssed to notice, having often just staggered off the Tatershall Castke is search of sustenance.
    I’ve found I tend to order in German, which probably sounds horribly pretentious, but is actually simply a function of inebriation and the fact that that is the language in which I’m used to ordering such stuff.