Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia vs Saudi Ar**ia

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but the beauty of the WC is that sometimes matches like this are brilliant*

*I strongly suspect this one won't be but hey, the company are supplying free beer
    Having one of them in the sweepstake, as I have, makes it at least of some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I should work for Sky.
    Sadly they have little actual football these days, for their hefty subscription. Their flagship tournament is basically the League Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sadly they have little actual football these days, for their hefty subscription. Their flagship tournament is basically the League Cup.
    They still have Super Sunday and even Sunday when it is merely average.

Not sure who has Saturday lunchtime such is my busy schedule that I am out and about.

They still have Super Sunday and even Sunday when it is merely average.

Not sure who has Saturday lunchtime such is my busy schedule that I am out and about.
    I know, but half the time on Sunday I'm at our home game and like to be in out in the fresh air on Saturday lunchtime (possibly on my way up to Barnet FC). BT tend to have the late game. So I watch quite a bit of championship football on Sky, actually, which I don't mind but I just balk at the price. No Europe, no meaningful Internationals, no FA Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I know, but half the time on Sunday I'm at our home game and like to be in out in the fresh air on Saturday lunchtime (possibly on my way up to Barnet FC). BT tend to have the late game. So I watch quite a bit of championship football on Sky, actually, which I don't mind but I just balk at the price. No Europe, no meaningful Internationals, no FA Cup.
    On reflection I probably do watch more football on BT than on Sky.

Though obviously being a proud European who embraces all things the continent offers I watch German, French and Italian football.

Your insular Brexiteer focus on "championship football" shocks me A.

Happy to take the 9/1 for the Hand Choppers imo.

They beat Japan on the last day to qualify automatically ahead of Australia. That’s decent form compared to Russia beating Dynamo Moscow ffs

On reflection I probably do watch more football on BT than on Sky.

Though obviously being a proud European who embraces all things the continent offers I watch German, French and Italian football.

Your insular Brexiteer focus on "championship football" shocks me A.
    Proper football, sw. Played by proper football men.