Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia vs Saudi Ar**ia

Russia vs Saudi Ar**ia

Any chance of a shock here lads?

Russia have only won twice in the last couple of years...a cosy win over New Zealand and Dynamo Moscow

Will be under max pressure today.

The Saudis have lost their last 3 but against Germany, Italy and Peru so at least they’ve got a decent level under their belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Russia have only won twice in the last couple of years...a cosy win over New Zealand and Dynamo Moscow

The Saudis have lost their last 3 but against Germany, Italy and Peru so at least they’ve got a decent level under their belts.
    No, t. There's no chance of a shock, since each side is as shít as the other, no one will be surprised whoever wins

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

All very giddy for the World Cup starting, lunches all next week and beers this afternoon for the match

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    All very giddy for the World Cup starting, lunches all next week and beers this afternoon for the match
    I concur though have to say, Russia v Saudi Arabia. Fúck me.

It's like the chip pissing football equivalent of a conversation with dear old Pokster.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I concur though have to say, Russia v Saudi Arabia. Fúck me.

It's like the chip pissing football equivalent of a conversation with dear old Pokster.
    True but the beauty of the WC is that sometimes matches like this are brilliant*

*I strongly suspect this one won't be but hey, the company are supplying free beer

True but the beauty of the WC is that sometimes matches like this are brilliant*

*I strongly suspect this one won't be but hey, the company are supplying free beer
    Free beer enhances any social soiree, except maybe if it was just you and Pokster in a pub.

Tomorrow night is the real start for me, the Iberian derby, club team mates in direct competition, Ramos v Ronaldo, Silva v Silva. Super Friday.

I should work for Sky.

Free beer enhances any social soiree, except maybe if it was just you and Pokster in a pub.

Tomorrow night is the real start for me, the Iberian derby, club team mates in direct competition, Ramos v Ronaldo, Silva v Silva. Super Friday.

I should work for Sky.
    Oh yes, that's the proper start of the WC.......although, I have just drawn Morocco in the sweepstake, so the 4pm kick off tomorrow now takes on additional attention

Oh yes, that's the proper start of the WC.......although, I have just drawn Morocco in the sweepstake, so the 4pm kick off tomorrow now takes on additional attention
    We have discarded the notion of the sweepstake instead going for a Last Man Standing competition, a winner to be chosen from each round of matches as opposed to each day.

Not sure the organiser has really thought it through as not impossible that +1 people will win.

Belgium in the first round for me. Keep the really big guns until later.

I should work for Sky.
    Not forgetting Torreira vs Elneny. New signing

Sounds like a State of Origin discussion here.

Mate against mate, state again state etc etc