Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: No-one ever wants to see another politician murdered on our streets

No-one ever wants to see another politician murdered on our streets

But my word, Anna Soubry doesn’t half make that a difficult sentence to write.

The extreme obsessiveness, the constant hectoring, is she an actual mental?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'd quite like to see that scruffy **** Boris Johnson eviscerated on our streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'd quite like to see that scruffy **** Boris Johnson eviscerated on our streets.
    It is this casual use of intemperate language which has destroyed political discourse in this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you foul-mouthed ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is this casual use of intemperate language which has destroyed political discourse in this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you foul-mouthed ****.
    And see how easy it is to drag you down to my level you dirty mouthed old fúck-pig (were you once in trade by any chance c?).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And see how easy it is to drag you down to my level you dirty mouthed old fúck-pig (were you once in trade by any chance c?).
    My first two years of work were of a manual nature, h. I stgill miss transport caff food

Double egg, double sausage, chips, two slices, strong tea three sugars

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My first two years of work were of a manual nature, h. I stgill miss transport caff food

Double egg, double sausage, chips, two slices, strong tea three sugars
    Well I'm sure the trade of a rent boy has a certain physical aspect c yes, but manual?

Don't forget black puddin' and bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't know, I saw her on Question Time once doing a pretty decent job on Mehdi Hassan and his Muslim apologist routine