Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just had the office sweepstake

Just had the office sweepstake

so my interest in the tournament has now started. Just looked who is in England's group Last and third to last for the bookies. Even Ingerlund might get out of that group.

Can you imagine if Spurs won the World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    so my interest in the tournament has now started. Just looked who is in England's group Last and third to last for the bookies. Even Ingerlund might get out of that group.

I have Mexico
    waste of £2.50

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have Mexico
    waste of £2.50
    Everyone wastes their monies if they don't pick the winner, Pat.

Which is why some less winner-takes-all formats divvy up the kitty for group winners etc.

There are always those who hover at the back waiting till there are only a few left and asking "Are there any good ones left?"

Everyone wastes their monies if they don't pick the winner, Pat.

Which is why some less winner-takes-all formats divvy up the kitty for group winners etc.

There are always those who hover at the back waiting till there are only a few left and asking "Are there any good ones left?"
    I'm in three.

£2 to enter, get Germany
    £2 to enter, get Brazil
    £5 to enter, get fúcking Iran.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have Mexico
    waste of £2.50
    I got Mexico as well. I'm happy, I like Mexico.

Just seen the opening fixtures. Russia v Saudi Arabia, Egypt V Uruguay, Iran v Morocco.

I'm bored of it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Just seen the opening fixtures. Russia v Saudi Arabia, Egypt V Uruguay, Iran v Morocco.

I'm bored of it already.
    Doesn't our new midget play for Uruguay? Worth a look, surely. And there's always the chance that Suarez will bite someone.