Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I would welcome the assistance....
    I have met Pedro and he is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have met Pedro and he is alright.
    Ah, a character witness. THank you.

I was rather hoping you meant calling Monty a **** (preferably without the anti semitic references to the size of his nose).

Ah, a character witness. THank you.

I was rather hoping you meant calling Monty a **** (preferably without the anti semitic references to the size of his nose).
    He knows I think he is a ****. But crucially he is our ****.

I like to break new ground, to embrace change, which is why I jumped to your defence.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He knows I think he is a ****. But crucially he is our ****.

I like to break new ground, to embrace change, which is why I jumped to your defence.
    I am actually alright, you know. In real life. As a chap. Even the copper who thinks I am a massive, violent racist said he thought I was a decent enough sort of bloke. And that was after I had described him as utterly incompetent.

If you think what B said was a fact you might want to reappraise your understanding of the word.
    He said lefties love brown victims. Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me this isn't a scientific FACT?

He also said lefties don't care when white people are victims of brown people. Again, I fail to see how you can credibly argue against this, other than saying it's a "generalisation" (another useful tactic of the left. Man stating fact: "Terrorists are predominantly Muslim" Leftie response: "So you're saying all Muslims are terrorists?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    "Terrorists are predominantly Muslim"
    *******s - most of 'em are Irish

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    *******s - most of 'em are Irish
    I thought that particular conflict ended about twenty years ago. Or should I say "put beyond use".

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He said lefties love brown victims. Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me this isn't a scientific FACT?

He also said lefties don't care when white people are victims of brown people. Again, I fail to see how you can credibly argue against this, other than saying it's a "generalisation" (another useful tactic of the left. Man stating fact: "Terrorists are predominantly Muslim" Leftie response: "So you're saying all Muslims are terrorists?"
    A scientific fact? Look me in the eye and show me the science behind that fact and I will happily acknowledge it.

On your second point, I assume you are therefore claiming that no 'lefty' took part in any of the many, many events commemorating the Manchester bombing. Those were all you and your ilk were they, and the rest of us lefties were sitting around tuttingand chuntering on about how we get what we deserve for raping other people's countries.....?

I could throw this back at other Burney and say yes, you are terribly concerned about white victims...unless of course they are Liverpool fans. Or former coal miners. Or, of course, any of the white victims at Grenfell who seem to be getting painted out of the picture here.

I didnt turn this disaster into a race issue because it isnt one. I could comfortably turn it into a class issue instead which is arguably more accurate. I havent done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I thought that particular conflict ended about twenty years ago. Or should I say "put beyond use".
    Some of us are still at war A.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I already am. Like Hillsborough, it's a total compo racket being griefw@nked furiously by the left in order to score political points. It's also being ruthlessly exploited by every ethnic con artist and welfare fraud in West London (which it turns out is a lot of people).

Fvck them all.
    You sound like this dude I know.