Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Never trust a short man IUFG, I've always said it.

BTW, I was in Hong Kong last week and met a 40 year old, very attractive woman who works in HR for a local HK bank. As we were both rather inebriated I said something something like 'but Michelle, you work in HR so you are by definition a c*nt'.

Her reply was 'yes I know, I am a c*nt'.
    There are plenty in every profession, wes. HR is no exception. I've seen and worked with some right arseholes...

Do your best and do as you would be done to, is my simple approach to work
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There are plenty in every profession, wes. HR is no exception. I've seen and worked with some right arseholes...

Do your best and do as you would be done to, is my simple approach to work
    Yes. But, as the great man once said..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ‘Cos this lot were mostly brown and lefties love brown people who are victims of something.

White people who are victims of brown people, on the other hand, they couldn’t give a flying fůck about.
    Like a broken record....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Like a broken record....
    You could at least try denying it.

Accusing someone of repeating inconvenient facts ad nauseum is a useful tactic of the left, as the subtext is that you are somehow pathological in your preoccupation. So even if what you're saying is true, your motives must be dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yes. But, as the great man once said..
    quite
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

To what end? Its a daft statement.

I'm a lefty in your eyes. And as you know I am a steaming, cold-blooded racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To what end? Its a daft statement.

I'm a lefty in your eyes. And as you know I am a steaming, cold-blooded racist.
    Should I defend you Pedro?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Accusing someone of repeating inconvenient facts ad nauseum is a useful tactic of the left, as the subtext is that you are somehow pathological in your preoccupation. So even if what you're saying is true, your motives must be dubious.
    If you think what B said was a fact you might want to reappraise your understanding of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Should I defend you Pedro?
    I would welcome the assistance....