Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    and fires don't spread like that one did.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances... the Dubai one was nothing like that one, nowhere near the intensity and was contained on one side of the building
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances... the Dubai one was nothing like that one, nowhere near the intensity and was contained on one side of the building
    The Dubai one spread. It had a sophisticated fire fighting system.

I'd have still got (or at least tried to get) the fúck out despite what a Fireperson said.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'd have still got (or at least tried to get) the fúck out despite what a Fireperson said.
    Quite, get yourself and family out and then decide.

Nice.

Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nazi.
    That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.

That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.
    Sorry.

Naziperson?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sorry.

Naziperson?
    I give up. You're a bully, sw

??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances...
    If you take a tall structure, wrap it in a highly flammable petro-chemical compound and set fire to it, it will quickly become a conflagration. This is perfectly normal (the clue is in the word flammable). Are you suggesting the GT fire was some kind of aberration of the laws of physics?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    If you take a tall structure, wrap it in a highly flammable petro-chemical compound and set fire to it, it will quickly become a conflagration. This is perfectly normal (the clue is in the word flammable). Are you suggesting the GT fire was some kind of aberration of the laws of physics?
    I would suggest that this was not normal circumstances, hence why we don't have tower blocks going up like a box of matches
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar