Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Hillsborough lot?

They are properly getting on my tits now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hillsborough lot?

When you say we you really mean you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hillsborough lot?

Oh, I already am. Like Hillsborough, it's a total compo racket being griefw@nked furiously by the left in order to score political points. It's also being ruthlessly exploited by every ethnic con artist and welfare fraud in West London (which it turns out is a lot of people).

Fvck them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I already am. Like Hillsborough, it's a total compo racket being griefw@nked furiously by the left in order to score political points. It's also being ruthlessly exploited by every ethnic con artist and welfare fraud in West London (which it turns out is a lot of people).

Fvck them all.
    By the hillsbrough lot you mean the families of the 96 adults and children unlawfully crushed to death at a football match by a police force encouraged by your hero prime minister to falsify evidence, pervert the course of justice and spread despicable rumours about their fellow supporters as part of a 25 year government cover up?

Yeah, I but they get on your tits

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Fvck them all.
    My issue is that people die in preventable house fires every day, I appreciate more died at Grenfell but why not the fuss over every other victim?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My issue is that people die in preventable house fires every day, I appreciate more died at Grenfell but why not the fuss over every other victim?
    from what I have heard so far at the Grenfell inquiry is that more lives were lost because the fire and rescue heroes told people to stay in their flats = **** council
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    from what I have heard so far at the Grenfell inquiry is that more lives were lost because the fire and rescue heroes told people to stay in their flats = **** council
    That is without doubt, the dumbest advice ever given

I quite agree, psrb
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's the usual advice for tower blocks.... makes it easier for firefighters to do their work and fires don't spread like that one did.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's the usual advice for tower blocks.... makes it easier for firefighters to do their work and fires don't spread like that one did.
    I'd ignore it completely, get out, look up and decide for myself