Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Which is why the advice is to stay put..... everyone heading down 1 staircase stops the firefighters getting up the stairs to the people who might require urgent help. But as you say, instinct is to get the hell out
    So if you all run out of the building the firemen wont be able to get upstairs to drag you out?

I would argue they wont need to

I do accept they know what they are doing (apart from in this case) and that their advice is probably sound (apart from in this case) but I would still leg it and fancy my chances of getting out alive in the belief that the people staying will burn to death- as they did in this case.

Trust your instincts and run like ****.

I hope this tube driver is investigated for breaking service.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The Dubai one spread. It had a sophisticated fire fighting system.

I'd have still got (or at least tried to get) the fúck out despite what a Fireperson said.
    Nice.

Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nazi.
    That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.
    Sorry.

Naziperson?

Sorry.

Naziperson?
    I give up. You're a bully, sw

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I give up. You're a bully, sw

That is rich from a man who kicked and assaulted Danny de Vito for no other reason than him being a midget.

For shame.

If my kid who is 11 did that I would ask him to stop.

That is rich from a man who kicked and assaulted Danny de Vito for no other reason than him being a midget.

For shame.

If my kid who is 11 did that I would ask him to stop.
    He was a short arse, sw.

Underneath my field of vision and it was a coming together at the corner of the corridor and lifts.

He really is very, very short.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My issue is that people die in preventable house fires every day, I appreciate more died at Grenfell but why not the fuss over every other victim?
    ‘Cos this lot were mostly brown and lefties love brown people who are victims of something.

White people who are victims of brown people, on the other hand, they couldn’t give a flying fùck about.

He was a short arse, sw.

Underneath my field of vision and it was a coming together at the corner of the corridor and lifts.

He really is very, very short.
    Never trust a short man IUFG, I've always said it.

BTW, I was in Hong Kong last week and met a 40 year old, very attractive woman who works in HR for a local HK bank. As we were both rather inebriated I said something something like 'but Michelle, you work in HR so you are by definition a c*nt'.

Her reply was 'yes I know, I am a c*nt'.