Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How many Goals will Welbeck score during the world cup?

How many Goals will Welbeck score during the world cup?

4 imo

2 he didn't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    4 imo

2 he didn't know about.

It will be a round number, p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I hope Brazil lose 6-0 or whatever it was to Germany again. That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    7-1 - would be very funny. I watched it with a Brazilian-born, German raised American friend of mine. Was almost as fun watching her switch sides about 10 minutes into the game while denying it was because Germany were obviously going to win

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    7-1 - would be very funny. I watched it with a Brazilian-born, German raised American friend of mine. Was almost as fun watching her switch sides about 10 minutes into the game while denying it was because Germany were obviously going to win
    I was in a bar in Kos and everyone was just stunned, highly amused but stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That was ace. I never thought I could enjoy the Germans smashing anyone that much, but I make an exception for fvcking Brazil.

Every fvcking World Cup we get told how much we all love Brazil and Brazilian football. Some vacuous cvnt invariably mentions 'Samba football' or some such sh1te and there are lots of pictures of Brazilian slags in bikinis.

Well I don't love Brazil or Brazilian football. Brazil can fvck off. I want them to lose every single time they play and support pretty much anyone against them. Fvck them. Cvnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was ace. I never thought I could enjoy the Germans smashing anyone that much, but I make an exception for fvcking Brazil.

Every fvcking World Cup we get told how much we all love Brazil and Brazilian football. Some vacuous cvnt invariably mentions 'Samba football' or some such sh1te and there are lots of pictures of Brazilian slags in bikinis.

Well I don't love Brazil or Brazilian football. Brazil can fvck off. I want them to lose every single time they play and support pretty much anyone against them. Fvck them. Cvnts.
    Mmmmmm. Brazilian slags in bikinis

***FLASHBACK***

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Mmmmmm. Brazilian slags in bikinis

***FLASHBACK***

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!
    Most of the time I literally have no feelings about Brazil or Brazilians - none. And then, every four years I'm forced to absolutely fvcking hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    David Luiz in that game...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    David Luiz in that game...

A gif that keeps on gifing