Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CarWIMB - I have roughly £10k to spend

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't buy an Evoque. Just... don't. Please.

Put it this way. A daily rental company bought 300 of them. They now only ever rent out 250 of them at any point. They keep 50 in reserve to replace the cars which break down.

You knwo when I said earlier that no one makes a bad car except the frogs? I assumed you'd realise that the Great British Workman isn't to be trusted to build motor cars. Consider the Allegro, man.
    I remember I went to its Press launch. Two days in the West Midlands. ;shudder:

I also had to sit in the back while some cvnt took the thing around a test track. If you are over 4ft 9, the back of an Evoque is no place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember I went to its Press launch. Two days in the West Midlands. ;shudder:

I also had to sit in the back while some cvnt took the thing around a test track. If you are over 4ft 9, the back of an Evoque is no place to be.
    It really is a piece of crap. A nice looking piece of crap.

Don't buy an Evoque. Just... don't. Please.

Put it this way. A daily rental company bought 300 of them. They now only ever rent out 250 of them at any point. They keep 50 in reserve to replace the cars which break down.

You knwo when I said earlier that no one makes a bad car except the frogs? I assumed you'd realise that the Great British Workman isn't to be trusted to build motor cars. Consider the Allegro, man.
    I loved my Allegro Estate.......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I loved my Allegro Estate.......
    The Allegro, like the Evoque, was/is available in Brown. Brown?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It really is a piece of crap. A nice looking piece of crap.
    And I had to be surrounded by the motoring press, who are second only to the travel press in being the whiniest, most self-important, entitled and above all deeply boring bunch of cùnts I’ve ever had the misfortune to share a profession with.

And I had to be surrounded by the motoring press, who are second only to the travel press in being the whiniest, most self-important, entitled and above all deeply boring bunch of cùnts I’ve ever had the misfortune to share a profession with.
    oh I reckon that can be topped; you must attend a CIPD Conference at some point, b...

"Learn from the most influential thinkers and practitioners..."

Erm, no thanks
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The Allegro, like the Evoque, was/is available in Brown. Brown?
    Had it in Metallic Blue. The car served as superb bed after get mashed at a rave.

plus trade in my 15 yr old BMW 3 series.

What should I get? Strongly considering just getting a more recent 3 series

Get a Mini
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

The double barrelled lady was very nice, cost me a marriage but hey

The double barrelled lady was very nice, cost me a marriage but hey
    Ah, yes. I'd forgotten that. Sorry to open old wounds, old chap.

She wasn't there. I was surrounded by a bunch of trainspotterish men who actually appeared to care about things like 'styling' and something called 'trim'. When not talking about these things, they spent the rest of their time nitpicking and b1tching about the (entirely free) hotel/restaurant/transport/staff/entertainment/hospitality and slagging off the then Top Gear presenters (of whom they were all plainly very, very envious).

Cvnts.