Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CarWIMB - I have roughly £10k to spend

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Get a Mini
    Just a bit small, otherwise I would. Was the BiL go to car for many years

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, yes. I'd forgotten that. Sorry to open old wounds, old chap.

She wasn't there. I was surrounded by a bunch of trainspotterish men who actually appeared to care about things like 'styling' and something called 'trim'. When not talking about these things, they spent the rest of their time nitpicking and b1tching about the (entirely free) hotel/restaurant/transport/staff/entertainment/hospitality and slagging off the then Top Gear presenters (of whom they were all plainly very, very envious).

Cvnts.
    I believe she's now shacked up with a TG cameraman and has at least a child and has pretty much walked away from the industry

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Had it in Metallic Blue. The car served as superb bed after get mashed at a rave.
    FFS, that's why you get a truck. Double bed, sofa and a built kitchen in it so you can cook up your K. Ours was a Ford Cargo - won truck of the year 4/5 years in a row.

Though if you want something smaller, the bog standard chic choice - the 3 series if you will - is a long wheel base Merc van. Get parts all over Europe no probs. Can't go wrong with one of those. Get a door on the side as well as the back.

I miss our truck. It's down in Toulouse somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    FFS, that's why you get a truck. Double bed, sofa and a built kitchen in it so you can cook up your K. Ours was a Ford Cargo - won truck of the year 4/5 years in a row.

Though if you want something smaller, the bog standard chic choice - the 3 series if you will - is a long wheel base Merc van. Get parts all over Europe no probs. Can't go wrong with one of those. Get a door on the side as well as the back.

I miss our truck. It's down in Toulouse somewhere.
    I was 17/18, I couldn't afford a bloody truck, plus you'd never have got it down some of the country roads we had to use