Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Socceraid - As expected there's now a whole load of bleating

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Anyway, the highlight of Socceraid was actually a woman, Kirsty G in that top
    Is she married to Terry Yorath, or am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Very confused #senileoldgoat
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You're thinking about Gabby Yorath who is married to Kenny Logan who sang the theme tune to Footloose and then became Wolverine in the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You're thinking about Gabby Yorath who is married to Kenny Logan who sang the theme tune to Footloose and then became Wolverine in the X-Men
    I like him, 'Coward of the County' is a classic and he was great when he did that duet with Dolly Parton.

Chicks, be they black or otherwise should be banned from coming within a mile of a match commentary mic. They just remind me of the f*cking schoolboy crowd section attempting a terrace chant, or some type of netball crowd. There’s just no pleasure in hearing them screeching away with their thin reedy voices ..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Chicks, be they black or otherwise should be banned from coming within a mile of a match commentary mic. They just remind me of the f*cking schoolboy crowd section attempting a terrace chant, or some type of netball crowd. There’s just no pleasure in hearing them screeching away with their thin reedy voices ..
    I've had no problem listening to women cricket commentators. They all know more about the game than I do and they're all better than listening to Ian Botham.

I like him, 'Coward of the County' is a classic and he was great when he did that duet with Dolly Parton.
    Dolly is a perfect duet on her own tbf

but my - what a beard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7Sx62plCw

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I've had no problem listening to women cricket commentators. They all know more about the game than I do and they're all better than listening to Ian Botham.
    Can't believe any one who has been forced to listen to JOhn Motson for 50 billion years can whine about thin reedy voices

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I've had dental work that made for better listening than Ian Botham. The man should have done the decent thing and died in the Autumn of 1981 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't believe any one who has been forced to listen to JOhn Motson for 50 billion years can whine about thin reedy voices
    Look, if 'better than Motson' is your benchmark, you're setting the bar fvcking low.

Motson's continued employment by the BBC remains a mystery.