Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Much of the world's media are clearly hating every minute of this summit.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He does suffer from the occasional 'Donald' though...

He likes a trouser with a fair bit of room, too.

Now, while this may be comfortable, I'm not sure I like the look.
    Look at him there, having a grand old time with a fag on.

The North Koreans: a great bunch of lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look at him there, having a grand old time with a fag on.

The North Koreans: a great bunch of lads.
    He loves a ciggie does our KJ-U

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...illion-8231520
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No. He has taken a rogue nuclear state off the map by forcing a dictator to cease fvcking about with nukes he demonstrably did have and giving him a face-saving way of backing down that doesn't involve war and massively reduces regional tensions.

Face facts: it's a strategic and diplomatic triumph of the sort nobody's seen since the fall of the Iron Curtain.
    the success (or otherwise) of diplomatic deals are not weighed the minute the meeting ends. Lets see what happens shall we.....

He still hasn't built that ****ing wall.....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that North Korea was the source of most of the world's knock-off fags. It was - or is - a major source of hard currency for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    the success (or otherwise) of diplomatic deals are not weighed the minute the meeting ends. Lets see what happens shall we.....

He still hasn't built that ****ing wall.....
    Oh, I agree. However, if you compare his foreign policy achievements in 18 months with Obama's in 8 years, he's undeniably miles ahead.

I agree about the wall, fwiw. Quite a lot of his supporters are getting irritated about that. I don't blame them. Who wants a country full of Mexicans, after all? Look at the fvcking state of Mexico for how that turns out.

Oh, I agree. However, if you compare his foreign policy achievements in 18 months with Obama's in 8 years, he's undeniably miles ahead.

I agree about the wall, fwiw. Quite a lot of his supporters are getting irritated about that. I don't blame them. Who wants a country full of Mexicans, after all? Look at the fvcking state of Mexico for how that turns out.
    THe genuinely worrying thing is that he is infuriating the global community with his tariffs aimed at protecting and creating american jobs in key industries. He is going to great lengths to do exactly what he promised he would do during the election.

He really hasn't got the hang of this politics lark, has he

As I have said before, if he brings hundreds of thousands of jobs to those states that have sat rotting for decades then even I will hail him as a great president.

THis things he has signed with Kim...it says nothing! Bad deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THe genuinely worrying thing is that he is infuriating the global community with his tariffs aimed at protecting and creating american jobs in key industries. He is going to great lengths to do exactly what he promised he would do during the election.

He really hasn't got the hang of this politics lark, has he

As I have said before, if he brings hundreds of thousands of jobs to those states that have sat rotting for decades then even I will hail him as a great president.

THis things he has signed with Kim...it says nothing! Bad deal!!
    It's not a bad deal and you know it.

The thing is, with every success, he's making it harder and harder to return to the previous status quo. Can you imagine eight years of Trump being followed by another Beltway-dwelling 'professional politician'? No, neither can I.

Sure, he’s there for the electioeering. There never is any substance to these things. That way he can always blame the ground level negotiating staff to screw it all up.Thenje can fire a few more people.

The fact that NK has just committed to complete and immediate denuclearisation - i.e. a huge American foreign policy success and general good thing - is gritting their collective sh1t in no uncertain terms.

It's actually rather glorious to watch.
    How much of the world's media have you read/watched, b?

Oh give it a rest you swivel eyed loon. They conducted a few clumsy explosions

It's a strategic and diplomatic triumph of the sort nobody's seen since the fall of the Iron Curtain.
    under a mountain which then collapsed. I think seeing your beloved Brexit disintegrate before your very eyes hasn't so much clouded your judgement as sent you completely off your rocker.