Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Much of the world's media are clearly hating every minute of this summit.

Much of the world's media are clearly hating every minute of this summit.

The fact that NK has just committed to complete and immediate denuclearisation - i.e. a huge American foreign policy success and general good thing - is gritting their collective sh1t in no uncertain terms.

It's actually rather glorious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The fact that NK has just committed to complete and immediate denuclearisation - i.e. a huge American foreign policy success and general good thing - is gritting their collective sh1t in no uncertain terms.

It's actually rather glorious to watch.
    But what about human rights???

Do you think Kim took up the subject of barbers and offered his stylist as a makeweight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But what about human rights???
    What about them?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Do you think Kim took up the subject of barbers and offered his stylist as a makeweight ?
    I'm actually a big fan of Kim's haircut.

What about them?
    Exactly. Ultimately he has concluded a deal with a dictator with silly hair that commits him to getting rid of weapons he almost certainly doesn't have.

Bad deal!!!

Lets not forget about the pledged investment funding, as yet undefined. #nosuchthimgasafreekimchi

Exactly. Ultimately he has concluded a deal with a dictator with silly hair that commits him to getting rid of weapons he almost certainly doesn't have.

Bad deal!!!
    Might stop him firing rockets at family members tied to stakes though

Bad deal!!!
    No. He has taken a rogue nuclear state off the map by forcing a dictator to cease fvcking about with nukes he demonstrably did have and giving him a face-saving way of backing down that doesn't involve war and massively reduces regional tensions.

Face facts: it's a strategic and diplomatic triumph of the sort nobody's seen since the fall of the Iron Curtain.

I'm actually a big fan of Kim's haircut.
    He does suffer from the occasional 'Donald' though...

He likes a trouser with a fair bit of room, too.

Now, while this may be comfortable, I'm not sure I like the look.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”