Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GDPR. So how come all those companies who told me I wouldn't hear from them

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh, I don't have an induction hob, b.

There was one in the last house we were in. The house didn't have mains gas
    So can you use your induction pans on heterosexual hobs as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So can you use your induction pans on heterosexual hobs as well?
    yes, yes you can.

Most decent, newer pans are compatible with all. Copper ones, generally, are not.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

yes, yes you can.

Most decent, newer pans are compatible with all. Copper ones, generally, are not.
    Yeah. All my best pans are copper-bottomed. They cost a cvnting fortune 'n all.

Yeah. All my best pans are copper-bottomed. They cost a cvnting fortune 'n all.
    I've got a Le Creuset frying pan that cost about £100. The induction hob showed it up that it loses its shape at heat.

No such worries back on the gas hob.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I've got a Le Creuset frying pan that cost about £100. The induction hob showed it up that it loses its shape at heat.

No such worries back on the gas hob.
    Well it's cast iron, tbf. Be a bit weird if it didn't deform at heat.

Well it's cast iron, tbf. Be a bit weird if it didn't deform at heat.
    It's actually made of aluminium.

Whereas my cast iron griddle pan didn't buckle on the induction hob at all.

It's actually made of aluminium.

Whereas my cast iron griddle pan didn't buckle on the induction hob at all.
    Hang on. Why would Le Creuset make something out of aluminium? I have a Le Creuset frying pan and it's cast iron.

Hang on. Why would Le Creuset make something out of aluminium? I have a Le Creuset frying pan and it's cast iron.
    they do cast iron, steel and aluminium variants, b

for example https://www.amazon.co.uk/Creuset-Tou...016ZS9I8/?th=1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Being MD of an SME, f, I took the following view of GDPR, whilst I was being battered with the absolute necessity of embarking ona huge project to prepare for it.

"Ignore it," I thought. "It will be like Y2K, lots of people are going to make lots of money out of 'preparing', and then... everyone will forget about it."

So I did fúck all. And nothing's happened.

Professional.
    Do you ever carry out marketing campaigns to whatever customer database you have?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Do you ever carry out marketing campaigns to whatever customer database you have?
    Why would he want to reveal himself to those people he's flogged dodgy motors to? They'd then know where to send the court summons.