Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After spending a week in a German resort on Mallorca (don't ask), I can confirm that

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I bet he used to love firing it up German women ..."Who's gassin' who now bitch!"
    Grandfather in law. Goyim.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah, I think he tried to bring his distinctive brand of entertainment back to the UK, but was treated as a bit of a pariah so f*cked off back.
    And rightly so. We don't like traitors in this country - or at least we didn't used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Grandfather in law. Goyim.
    Farkin' retail paying, money borrowing goy mug

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And rightly so. We don't like traitors in this country - or at least we didn't used to.
    Nowt to do with his treasonable behaviour b. Just his abject shítness as an entertainer I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Nowt to do with his treasonable behaviour b. Just his abject shítness as an entertainer I would guess.
    Oh come on, I don't know what the f*ck's going on here, but it looks f*cking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcp6MVey46A

Oh come on, I don't know what the f*ck's going on here, but it looks f*cking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcp6MVey46A
    This is what all light entertainment would look like if the Nazis had won the war, m.

yer average German chav is actually fatter, uglier and more coated in tattoos than our own
    I once spent a week in Santa Ponsa. Full of Oirishers trying to pour as much Magners inside themselves as possible in the time the bars were open.

Still it was handy for a night out in Magaluf. My word!

Give me Pollenca anyday...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I once spent a week in Santa Ponsa. Full of Oirishers trying to pour as much Magners inside themselves as possible in the time the bars were open.

Still it was handy for a night out in Magaluf. My word!

Give me Pollenca anyday...
    I stayed in Santa Ponsa once as well - frightening place. I did like the 36 hole crazy golf course in Magaluf though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I stayed in Santa Ponsa once as well - frightening place. I did like the 36 hole crazy golf course in Magaluf though
    Magaluf has the go karting place too.

And girls with very low morals and standards. That get even lower when they start drinking
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”