Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I must say, The Donald is absolutely delighting me at present.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I must say, The Donald is absolutely delighting me at present.

He's got Merkel and Trudeau speechless and impotent, he's got De Niro and woke Hollywood having an utter wetty, and there's every chance he's going to end the Korean war. All in one weekend.

The man is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's got Merkel and Trudeau speechless and impotent, he's got De Niro and woke Hollywood having an utter wetty, and there's every chance he's going to end the Korean war. All in one weekend.

The man is a genius.
    He's fantastic, isn't he? I wish to God we had someone like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'd imagine him smashing up a G7 meeting and thrreatening trade wars oin everyone would spook markets, but everywhere's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'd imagine him smashing up a G7 meeting and thrreatening trade wars oin everyone would spook markets, but everywhere's up.
    Yes. It's blowing a massive hole in the doctrine of globalism. It seems that a rampant United States is good for business regardless.

Yes. It's blowing a massive hole in the doctrine of globalism. It seems that a rampant United States is good for business regardless.
    Wow..... should we perhaps reserve judgement a little?

THe man is clearly a ****. Goes all the way to Singapore and stays in Sentosa. What a ****.

You cant walk to the Cricket Club from there. Or Raffles.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

THe man is clearly a ****. Goes all the way to Singapore and stays in Sentosa. What a ****.

He's not staying on Sentosa. The meeting is on Sentosa.

What is it with you people and your #fakenews ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Nah. He's currently wiping the floor with all the one-note, corporatist drones running other countries. He's a bloody marvel.

I'd suggest to you that the biggest winner this weekend was Putin. Not sure why any sane person thinks this is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'd suggest to you that the biggest winner this weekend was Putin. Not sure why any sane person thinks this is a good thing.
    Ah, Putin! The globalists’ favourite bogeyman.

Here’s the secret about Putin that nobody wants to acknowledge - least of all him - but which Boris let slip the other day: Putin, with his obsolete military and economy the size of Australia’s, doesn’t actually matter. He’s irrelevant.

We should hire him for the Brexit negotiations. Cannot possibly do any worse than this shower.