Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I must say, The Donald is absolutely delighting me at present.

I must say, The Donald is absolutely delighting me at present.

He's got Merkel and Trudeau speechless and impotent, he's got De Niro and woke Hollywood having an utter wetty, and there's every chance he's going to end the Korean war. All in one weekend.

The man is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's got Merkel and Trudeau speechless and impotent, he's got De Niro and woke Hollywood having an utter wetty, and there's every chance he's going to end the Korean war. All in one weekend.

The man is a genius.
    He's fantastic, isn't he? I wish to God we had someone like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's fantastic, isn't he? I wish to God we had someone like him.
    You'd imagine him smashing up a G7 meeting and thrreatening trade wars oin everyone would spook markets, but everywhere's up.

You'd imagine him smashing up a G7 meeting and thrreatening trade wars oin everyone would spook markets, but everywhere's up.
    Yes. It's blowing a massive hole in the doctrine of globalism. It seems that a rampant United States is good for business regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. It's blowing a massive hole in the doctrine of globalism. It seems that a rampant United States is good for business regardless.
    Wow..... should we perhaps reserve judgement a little?

THe man is clearly a ****. Goes all the way to Singapore and stays in Sentosa. What a ****.

You cant walk to the Cricket Club from there. Or Raffles.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

THe man is clearly a ****. Goes all the way to Singapore and stays in Sentosa. What a ****.

He's not staying on Sentosa. The meeting is on Sentosa.

What is it with you people and your #fakenews ?

He's not staying on Sentosa. The meeting is on Sentosa.

What is it with you people and your #fakenews ?
    Ooooh.... where is he staying? The Shang? It must be the Shang. THeothers are too hard to secure.

The man is a genius.
    Not if John Bolton has any influence on proceedings. The man never saw a war he didn't like.

Blowing up the G7 was funny though. And while the old order deflates the SCO partners continue to get their thang together on the other side of the world. 'Win-win' instead of 'Full Spectrum Dominance'. And imagine a free trade area that maintains and respects national sovereignty. Sounds good to me.

Ooooh.... where is he staying? The Shang? It must be the Shang. THeothers are too hard to secure.
    Ah, yes., Its THe Shang.

Still, fair old trot to the cricket club from ORchard Road...

Nah. He's currently wiping the floor with all the one-note, corporatist drones running other countries. He's a bloody marvel.