Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Joel Campbell vs Welbeck..

Joel Campbell vs Welbeck..

Do you think Unai knows Joel is one of his?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Do you think Unai knows Joel is one of his?
    I'd be tempted to trial Campbell. Welbeck's had more than enough time to prove Van Gaal wrong and quite frankly, he hasn't.
    Both are unlikely to survive the cut but Unai maybe more inclined to give JC a go, as we have PEA, Laca and young Eddie pushing for a place.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 06-07-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'd be tempted to trial Campbell. Welbeck's had more than enough time to prove Van Gaal wrong and quite frankly, he hasn't.
    Both are unlikely to survive the cut but Unai maybe more inclined to give JC a go, as we have PEA, Laca and young Eddie pushing for a place.
    I always liked Campbell. Tricky player, eye for the goal, and surprising speed. Wenger, the old fart, did his best to fvck him up.

Whereas Campbell proved Wenger wrong time and time again on his loan spells

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Whereas Campbell proved Wenger wrong time and time again on his loan spells
    and Welbeck bagged another last night and looked bright when he came on, whereas Campbell was less than average.

What has Joel Campbell done to prove that he can make it at the top level? Nothing.

In contrast, Welbeck is England's top scorer at the World Cup.

Get out while you can, Joel.

My general view is that with the exception of a few (Monreal, last season’s signings and the kids) the rest can all leave.

I know people have their favourites and hopes that they may flourish under Unai but let’s face it - For the most part they’ve continually failed, under performed and been quite awful at times.

They can all go imo

It will be sad but at the same time we need to move forward and I’m not sure we should count on those who’ve let us down the last few seasons.

My general view is that with the exception of a few (Monreal, last season’s signings and the kids) the rest can all leave.

I know people have their favourites and hopes that they may flourish under Unai but let’s face it - For the most part they’ve continually failed, under performed and been quite awful at times.

They can all go imo

It will be sad but at the same time we need to move forward and I’m not sure we should count on those who’ve let us down the last few seasons.
    Total agreement t .. and if that **** Unai doesn't bring the Emirates Cup in he can fark off 'n all

They can all go imo

Bellerin, keep Ozil, I like Xhaka, Elnenny. Am I missing someone? Wilshire. And like you say, last year: the Armenian guy, Aubemayang.