Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LOL! Chap at work's underling leaves, so I was talking to him about recruitment and

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you put a power drill up my nose I will die, you appreciate that, do you?

Is that what you want, b?
    Never in life, soul. It would be the simple matter of a few seconds' work to rebore your nostril into functionality.

If you prefer, I could use a hammer and a six-inch nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So do tell, p. Who are these neighbours you've been racially abusing and what manner of forriner are they to have aroused your ire? It's blacks, isn't it? I can easily see you having a problem with the blacks.
    They are Brazilians, not black. I suspected they were a touch mental before I found out they are mormons which simply confirms it.

My dad's response was 'well what the ****ing hell are they doing over here' before he realised and said 'oh, its the bloody EU, son, that's how they get in, through ****ing Portugal'.....

Cheers dad, you are not really helping here

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They are Brazilians, not black. I suspected they were a touch mental before I found out they are mormons which simply confirms it.

My dad's response was 'well what the ****ing hell are they doing over here' before he realised and said 'oh, its the bloody EU, son, that's how they get in, through ****ing Portugal'.....

Cheers dad, you are not really helping here
    Your dad's not wrong, though, is he?

Is it Silvinho and his family?

Your dad's not wrong, though, is he?

Is it Silvinho and his family?
    He isnt wrong, but if I had the same to the copper I would be facing court now. Apparently racism is a 'bit of a hot topic' at the moment.

A hot topic!!!!

He isnt wrong, but if I had the same to the copper I would be facing court now. Apparently racism is a 'bit of a hot topic' at the moment.

A hot topic!!!!
    Yes, you probably would. But I'd have no sympathy, since it would be entirely the fault of people like you who cheered loudly when Blair introduced the Racial and Religious Hatred Act in 2006.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap, p.

Yes, you probably would. But I'd have no sympathy, since it would be entirely the fault of people like you who cheered loudly when Blair introduced the Racial and Religious Hatred Act in 2006.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap, p.
    But I dont hate them, b.

WEll, I do hate them but not because of that.....

But I dont hate them, b.

WEll, I do hate them but not because of that.....
    I feel the same about Indians these days. The continual phone scamming has forced me into pigeon holing them all as shysters and conmen, whose sole purpose is to liberate people from a life long's hard earned. Entirely unjust to the race as a whole of course but there you have it.
    I run the very distinct risk of aiming a tirade of abuse at an eminent consultant one day, who's only mistake was to ring and notify me of some health check test result.