Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOL! Chap at work's underling leaves, so I was talking to him about recruitment and

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What a ****

Last week our friendly local policeman spoke to me about signing an agreement with our neighbours. During that conversation he acknowledged that the evidence was so poor, contradictory or non existent that it wouldnt get past his Sergeant let alone make it to the CPS.

At the end he asked me whether I would be willing to sign anything and I said no. He then says 'well if you wont cooperate we will have to let it run its course through the courts, sir'. I reminded him of his previous comment and he started to shuffle in his seat and refer to additional evidence that might be revealed.

I just told him that he must do as he sees fit and wished him luck. ****ing idiot
    So do tell, p. Who are these neighbours you've been racially abusing and what manner of forriner are they to have aroused your ire? It's blacks, isn't it? I can easily see you having a problem with the blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Widdershins, b. Thought we'd add a touch of the satanism to it.
    Of course. And did it include the A282?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course. And did it include the A282?
    He knew nothing of the bizarre nomenclature of the Dartford tunnel, for he was a foreign.

No wonder your nose is on the blink
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

He knew nothing of the bizarre nomenclature of the Dartford tunnel, for he was a foreign.
    Ah. Poor chap. We must make allowances for our benighted brethren, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    No wonder your nose is on the blink
    It's had over two years to recover. Mind you, it did have about 30 years of abuse

It's had over two years to recover. Mind you, it did have about 30 years of abuse
    I'd say you're lucky still to have most of a septum, tbh. You could have done a Daniella Westbrook.

I'd say you're lucky still to have most of a septum, tbh. You could have done a Daniella Westbrook.
    I wonder if they could do reconstructive surgery to open my nosehole? I'd have to 'fess up though, wouldn't I?

I wonder if they could do reconstructive surgery to open my nosehole? I'd have to 'fess up though, wouldn't I?
    You could just blame an allergy or an intolerance imo.

Or you could lend me do it with a Black And Decker.

You could just blame an allergy or an intolerance imo.

Or you could lend me do it with a Black And Decker.
    If you put a power drill up my nose I will die, you appreciate that, do you?

Is that what you want, b?